Anonymity and Pseudonymity
1. You have the option of dealing with OneByOne anonymously. However, this only applies where it is practicable for OneByOne to deal with you acting anonymously or under a pseudonym, such as a general enquiry.
Collection of Information
3. Some information provided to us by customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered to be personal information. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. The kinds of personal information that
OneByOne collects are set out below.
Information that you provide to us
1. We collect personal information that you provide directly to us, such as when you make a purchase, register for an account or enter a competition or promotion. This may include:
1. your name;
2. your contact details including your email address, delivery address, phone number and social media handles;
3. more detailed contact preferences;
4. information regarding your experiences with our products and services;
5. employment and company information such as the name of your employer; and
6. financial information including credit card and payment details.
Financial information that is collected via the website is used by OneByOne to bill you for products and services. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer. The financial information we collect from you is kept securely and held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
Information that we collect from your use of our Websites and Application
When you use a Website or Application, we may also collect personal information about you in the following general categories:
1. Location information: if you permit a Website or Application to access location services through the permission system in your mobile device, we may collect the precise location of your device.
2. Transaction information: we collect your transaction details when you place an order, including the products you have ordered, the date and time of your order and the amount charged.
4. Device information: We may collect information about your device such as the hardware model, operating system, preferred language, unique device identifier and mobile network.
5. Other information: We may also collect and log information such as your IP address, access dates and times, browser type and pages visited when you interact with a Website or Application.
How OneByOne collects, uses and discloses personal information
Active information collection
In particular, OneByOne will collect your personal information from you in the following situations:
1. If you contact OneByOne, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
2. When you participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities.
3. When you apply for and/or establish and/or access an account or order a product;
4. When you conduct certain types of transactions such as cheque purchases or refunds;
5. When you submit your e-mail address via a Website or Application or provide us with personal information via any medium, including a Website or Application;
6. When you place an order via a Website or Application to purchase goods, in which case we may require you to provide us with contact information including your name, address, telephone number or email address and financial information (such as credit card details);
7. When you interact with a Website or Application for a specific purpose; and
8. When you use or browse a Website or Application generally.
Platform and Browser Permissions
1. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, please search for "cookie" in the "Help" portion of your browser.
2. Mobile platforms such as iOS and Android generally define certain types of information or data that applications cannot access without your consent. Each platform has its own permissions system for obtaining your consent. For example, the iOS platform generally alerts you the first time an OneByOne Application wants permission to access certain types of data, such as location services, and will let you choose whether or not to consent to that request. Android devices will generally notify you of the permissions that an OneByOne Application seeks before you first use the Application, and your use of the Application constitutes your consent. For iOS devices, you can generally manage your platform level permissions via the Settings section on your device. For Android devices, you can generally manage your platform level permissions.
1. OneByOne will only collect sensitive information with your consent. Where you provide us with sensitive information (such as information about your health) via any means, we will only use this information to serve your particular needs.
1. OneByOne and our promotional partners or trusted third parties either in Australia or overseas, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
3. Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, we may send you non-commercial â€œAdministrative Emails. Administrative Emails relate to your user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular user account. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may remove your name from the database by utilising the functional unsubscribe facility.
Security and storage
1. We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. After all, it is in our interests to make sure you feel confident shopping with us.
2. Only authorised team members in our Customer Service Centre and in Marketing, Stores, Finance and IT have access to our customers' personal information. Their access is subject to strict controls and procedures.
3. Our e-commerce sites use a security measure called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL locks all your critical information in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult for this information to be intercepted. Our SSL technology is the industry standard in Internet security.
4. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users' personal information, OneByOne cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once OneByOne receives your transmission, it makes every reasonable effort to ensure its security on our systems.
5. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
6. OneByOne retains the information you provide to us including your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
Transfer of information overseas
1. OneByOne also informs you that your information may be stored overseas including Australia, Singapore, and Indonesia. OneByOne employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by OneByOne.
Sale of the Company